Welcome to the Fast Track to a New You Coaching Program
Here is the program guidelines.
- Schedule your weekly calls by emailing Batista at [email protected]
- There is a 24 hour cancellation notice required. Calls that are missed without notice are forfeited. In case of a cancellation, calls need to be made up the same week they were scheduled for.
- Review program 1 files
- Go to the gym and do program 1, mark down weight scale precisely as per instruction
Download a sample sheet here
- As soon as you have done that, Email your program weights to [email protected] or fax to 310.382.2459
- I will then review your weight range and send you a revised sheet within 48 hours
- Next, you’ll go and do the program again according to the revised program weights and adjustments
- Email the last program homework you have done 24 hours before our scheduled call along with a updated calendar of the days you have trained. Download the blank calendar HERE
- We’ll review your programs and answer all your questions during our weekly calls
IMPORTANT: Make notes of any exercises that might feel uncomfortable, and if requested, do take picture of the equipment in a timely matter, this is strictly for YOUR BENEFIT
- Fill out the general information form (Print Legibly) and email it back to [email protected] or fax to 310.382.2459
- Download general information form HERE
Homework, calendar and program sheets (marked as per specific instructions, in the exact format supplied) must to be returned to the “office” by fax or email no later than 24 hours prior to our weekly call. This is needed to maximize the benefits of the training calls.
1st week: we will explore program 1. You are expected to go to the gym 2 or 3 times. The first time is to gage where you are at in terms of your strength and for me to adjust your weight scale accordingly. Then you’ll have a chance to redo the program with the adjusted weight scale for 1 or 2 times.
2nd week: We’ll repeat the process with program 2
3rd week: We’ll repeat the process with program 3
4th week to 6th week: The subsequent 3 weeks are dedicated for you to alternate program 1, 2 and 3. At that point it would be very good if you could make a commitment to train 3 times per week for 3 weeks.
I am looking forward to working with you
Cell phone: 310.645.9756
Email: [email protected]
We are looking forward to working with you